9.22.2013

Summer, Summer, Summertime

My goodness. The last blog post on here is from last April. Yikes! At long last, however, I am going to take a few minutes to get some pictures posted, especially since my Grandpa D (and Jonah's Great Grandpa Da) just got a computer and Internet service for the first time. Very exciting! 

So, here you go, a few pictures from the summer of 2013. A lot more are trapped on my iPhone so, when I get a chance to transfer those on to the computer, I will do my best to post those as well.

From home.




 

 


From Mother's Day 2013 (Thanks to Matt and Hollybel for the lovely brunch!).






 From the Sisters on the Fly vintage camper event at The Grange.








 
From a trip to the Denver Zoo. Doesn't Jonah looked excited?!


 
From the Boulder County Fair. I think most pictures from this event are on Eric's phone :(
From playtime with Auntie Em.

 
And from our trip to Nana and Grandpa's cabin in Wyoming.



 











So, that's Summer 2013 for you all. Pictures from Jonah's 2nd birthday party coming soon (or at the rate I go, in about four months).

No comments: