11.19.2012

Halloween Shenanigans

It is only a couple of days until Thanksgiving, so I am feeling a little pressure to get Jonah's Halloween pictures posted. This was a great Halloween, as it was the first one that Jonah really got to enjoy. Last year, I think he was totally confused and/or completely oblivious whereas, this year, he relished every new experience. The first order of business was a visit to a local pumpkin patch with Eric and me.
 
 
 
 
Next up was pumpkin carving with special guest Uncle Matt.
 
 
 A few days later was the costume parade at our local library, which was really cute. I took time off of work and met Jonah, Nana, and our family friend Sue to see the little man's inaugural run in his new hedgehog costume. I am so glad I was able to be there. Didn't get any pictures during the actual parade, but these are from the after-activities.
 
 Finally, we took Jonah trick or treating to our close neighbors' houses, and also to visit our friends Kevin and Lisa in their new house. Judging from the photos, I think Jonah really enjoyed his first Halloween out and about in the neighborhood.
 
So enjoyed Halloween with Little Man this year. Can't wait to do it again next October!

No comments: