5.25.2012

My Favorite Things: Part Seven

These are a few of my favorite things:
1. Sneakers! The ones above are my sister's and mine. How can you not love sneakers?
2. Vaseline that isn't Vaseline. Maybe I should refer to it as hippie Vaseline. Regardless, I am addicted.
3. Cool, crisp, almost rainy days.
4. The last day of school (today--woo!).
5. Sugar scrub. Even if it's just sugar you bring into the tub with you, it always feels decadent.
6. Jonah's soft, soft baby hair.
7. The smell of tea tree oil.
8. Fresh pineapple. For some reason, nothing tastes more refreshing to me than pineapple.
9. The number 23. There's just something about it.
10. Knowing that a vacation is just around the corner.

Specifically, regarding number ten, Eric, Jonah, and I will be heading out of town for my sister's wedding and a little vacation action starting this weekend, so I won't be blogging for a couple of weeks. Check back soon for what I am sure will be a photo extravaganza.

No comments: