4.17.2012

So-fa, So Good


  

So, our new sofa and chair for the living room arrived at 9:15 p.m. (yes, 9:15 p.m.) this past Friday. We decided to go with a little smaller scale and a little more modern vibe than previously. On the hunt, I hit the usual favorite websites, Room and Board (too pricey for me, but I love their stuff), Crate and Barrel, West Elm, IKEA... In the end, though, we ended up going with furniture from Macy's. They were having a mega sale, and we were able to get furniture with hardwood (rather than particle board) frames very affordably. Still need to gussy these buddies up with some cute pillows but, so far, we are really pleased. Also, am I right in saying that Eric did a very nice job modeling? Yay for new furniture!

*P.S. Sorry for the blurry photos. I don't know what happened there.

No comments: