4.20.2012

My Favorite Things: Part 3

These are a few of my favorite things:
1. Silly dances. I have long been a connoisseur of silly dances, as you can see.
2. Foot massages. I LOVE foot massages. Eric gives great ones.
3. Rainy days. Even when I studied abroad in England and most days were rainy, I didn't get tired of it.
4. Picnics in the park. Can't wait to take Jonah on his first picnic.
5. Long talks with my mom. She is the best listener.
6. A really cold glass of iced water on a really hot day.
7. The week during the spring when all of the peonies in the neighborhood seem to bloom at the same time. Glorious.
8. Potato salad. I stopped eating potatoes for about five years (thought I was allergic, and probably still am) and just recently started eating them again. Potato salad is so, so good.
9. Floating on my back in the ocean.
10. Toy stores. There is a great one in Boulder. I could spend all day in there.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: