For some reason, that subject line reminded me of "The Silence of the Lambs." Interesting, considering it's a baby post... ANYWAY, we have reached 39 and a half weeks, with four days until Baby J's due date. So far, no sign that he is thinking it is time to budge. Last night, I had a wicked stomach ache, and thought that maybe I would wake up in the night with a baby on the way, but no dice. I just wolfed down a delicious mac n' cheese breakfast (healthy for me and the baby!) and am feeling just fine. If we make it to next Thursday with no baby, the doc is going to do another ultrasound and a non-stress test, to make sure he's still doing okay in there. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that Jonah will decide it's time to arrive soon-ish, so that we don't even have to get into the induction conversation, but I'm not feeling like I have a lot of control over that. I guess we'll see. Will keep you posted.