10.10.2008

I am officially a blogger...

I always try to be diligent with these things -- I have both myspace and facebook accounts and have failed miserably at both lately -- but figure I might as well give blogging another shot. At the very least, I can do my best to keep up with it so that my little sis, who is currently living in Korea, can see what I'm up to.

It seems like, generally, people become consistent bloggers once they have kids and Eric and I aren't there yet. Yes, we have the cats, but if I blog about our cats I run the risk of looking like a crazy cat lady, which I would like to avoid if at all possible. This isn't to say that I have nothing else going on in my life besides Eric and my pets, but I don't think I have anything else going on that's as cute as a baby, so...
Regardless, I am going to give this the old college try and hope it goes well. Here's to a second (or third, or fourth) attempt at keeping the blog alive! Woo!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad to see you blogging. I was trying to figure out who Ms.P was. I look forward to keeping updated with you and the married life. Later!